Sunday 1 August 2021

Aroha and Whanau

 Aroha in my whanau


My family is great. My mum and dad are loving to me because they give me everything I need. I get 

lots of hugs and smiles.


I love my family because they are always there for me when I am sad and they make me feel better by giving me some food and maybe watching a movie with me. I also love my brothers because they help me when I get mad!


My favourite whanau saying is: “Family is Life.”


My favourite aroha symbol is


                                                                                Matalena


1 comment:

  1. Hello there Matalena, I enjoyed reading your lovely blog entitled, Whanau and Aroha. Your favourite family saying, Family Is Life, is an awesome one. Great job, Matalena.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.