Monday 24 May 2021

Revealing my feelings through Art.

 A few weeks ago I made a self portrait and I tried to make it look like me. I had to draw an oval shape for my face and then we learned how to divide the face into sections for the eyes, nose and mouth. Sometimes it was hard to get the right size of all the parts of my face.

Then I had to colour in my face using coloured wax crayons. It was hard to get the right colour for my hair. Another day we had to draw our feelings with a white wax crayon on white paper. It was hard to see what I had drawn but then when I painted blue dye on top, all the white lines came through. I loved that part.

My blurb I wrote that I like is "When I feel scared, I go around in circles."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.