Sunday 27 June 2021

Water Awareness

Last week we did water awareness lessons. We started on the 8th of June, and the boys went first. I was very excited to be going on the bus to the pools.

The first thing I learned was how to float on my back and look up at the ceiling. I actually knew how to do this already but it was still fun.

My favourite part of the swimming time was when I jumped off the side of the pool and swam to the other side. It was a race but too bad, Nicole beat me.

The one day we all went inside a boat and sat on the side. I almost fell off when they tried to capsize us. When the teacher said 'go' we had to take turns to fall off backwards. It was really so much fun. I think I learned a lot at water awareness and I know I can stay floating if I get into trouble in the sea.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.