Wednesday 27 September 2017

Father's Day

Learning intention: I am learning to write a recount .
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I can

  • write an orientation
  • write what I did in order
  • write how I feel 

On father's day my family and I went to Mac Donald to give my dad a surprise party.It was his birthday too. 
We ate crispy fries and burgers. I liked the burgers because it had my favourite lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber pickles and chicken. My dad said thank you for the party.
Then we went home and slept. We had a great party and everyone enjoyed it.
                                                    By Matalena


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise for your dad Matelena. Great story writing, I look forward to seeing your next work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.